1) No further need for bookmarks,you can easily identify where in your book you left off by presence of fur and sometimes pawprints.
2) Helps identify corners in the house that need dusting
3) When found in food, decreases guests' appetite, thereby saving grocery bill
4) Worms it way into all electronics, giving owner an excuse to buy new stuff all the time
5) Encourages selecting clothes that match the dog, so no one at work sees the dog fur. Much simpler when you only want "dog colors" at Nordstrom. And they actually know what you mean when you say that, they must have an excellent training program.
6) Warns CATS to stay AWAY. And by "CATS" we mean anything non-Lab that is in the backyard. That especially means you, SQUIRREL!
7) Gives that Dyson a reason for its expensive existence.
8) When planning home decor, it's best to plan around dog fur color. Fur makes decorating a little simpler, as only dog colors are allowed.
9) Makes all the money spent on expensive air filtration system seem like a wise investment, despite evidence to the contrary.
10) Makes for a good joke when at a tense work meeting and can't think of anything more innocuous to say.
11) Chasing fur bunnies the size of Godzilla out from under the bed is really fun on a Sunday afternoon. Really.
12) Makes the vacuum repair shop so happy when the Dyson that no longer has suction shows up for yet another cleaning.
13) Makes a house a home sweet home.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants