Wednesday, August 09, 2006

'gilities

We went to 'gility tonight. I did the dog walk (running! I am BRAVE). I also did a few jumping drills, but it was hot and I didn't really want to. I got kinda excited when mom crouched down and went "ready steeeeaaaadddddyyyyy GOOOOOOO", and did it anyway.

I also did the teeter some more. Mom thought (humans are so silly) that I was at the full height already. That's hole #7 on the adjustable teeter. But there's a hole #8 you silly mom. So tonight we moved up to #8. I can't say that I can tell the difference, and there is always a cookie at the end so who cares what hole it is just lemme at that teeter.

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Mmmmmmm - cookies - you know how much I love cookies :-)

Love
Opy

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

gilities sounds like fun!
I get the zoomies too - only my humans call it butt-tucking. Its nice to be so happy that the only way you can cope is to run as fast as you possibly can!

fee said...

halo splash!

i got here from opy's blog. i love meerkat manor too!

loves,
fee

DustyDoodles said...

Splash, You've been TAGGED! Come on over to my blog and see what you need to do!!