- Continue to work on folding down, signal only.
- Continue to work on fast sit, signal only.
- Continue to work on position while walking, increasing distance and distraction level.
- Start hand touch training. Be sure to keep hand flat with fingers closed (or open just be consistent). No word association yet. This will also provide practice with clicker accuracy. (and I need that, Ki's timing is so different from the retrievers. He is slower to act but faster to finish.) Ki is trying to paw the hand so be sure not to reward that.
- Kathie passed out a grid with Susan Garrett's crate games progression, so work on that.
Notes to self:
- My sole pen didn't work so be sure to get a box of pens for the bag
- Put a bunch of clickers in the bag too, it's ridiculous to have so many clickers but have to search the car to find ONE
- Get that training book into the bag too next time
- I think one thing was covered that I don't have here but since my freakin pen didn't work I didn't take notes, my bad