Monday, February 01, 2010

Dear Apple:

In six months, my book pile will run out.

I'm not buying any more physical books. When that pile runs out, I'm buying a book reader. I'd really like an iPad. I'd like an iPad/iPhone combo. I promise to buy both from you, but only if you get your act together and make the deal with Verizon. I actually leave the city on occasion, and when I do, I want cell phone coverage in case my car breaks down. So, ATT is not an option I will consider.

It's your choice Apple. I'm perfectly fine buying a Kindle. Really. I can go either way. So don't rush yourself on my account.

Unless you want a sale.

PS: I'm not the only one who feels this way. So more than one sale is at stake.

1 comment:

L^2 said...

I feel the same way! I'd love to get an iPhone, since the new model includes Voice Over which makes it 99% accessible to us visually impaired users. Unfortunately, Verizon is the only option if you want decent cell coverage in my neck of the woods too. So, within the next few weeks I'll probably be buying a blackberry.