Sunday, September 26, 2004

Memories.....

I was helping mom clean out the training bag today. I like the training bag. I usually see it when we are going to do something fun. In the bottom of the bag, I saw the touch stick.

Now, I haven't seen that thing for a long time. I'm 15 months old now. I don't think I've seen that stick since I was about 4 months old, but I remember it! I know I'm supposed to just touch the ends (don't ask me why, but that's the only way it works to get the treat). I remembered about not grabbing it too. When I was a puppy, I thought it was just any old stick. I tried to grab it and run away with it.

Mom thought it was pretty amazing that I remembered the touch stick from so long ago. I'm pretty smart I guess.

No toilet paper available today. I did locate a box of kleenex, which I found can substitute in a pinch if you really need to chew something up.

No comments: