Thursday, September 23, 2004

Prepping for the beauty contest

We went back to handling class today. It's dark now during our class, but I can see well enough to trip my mom.

I do not like standing still. I believe I mentioned that before, but it bears repeating. I'm more of an action guy.

I think I've got the "free stack" thing down though. Maybe I can get away with just doing that at the National Labrador Retriever Specialty. I'm told there will be lots of dogs there, maybe I can make some new friends in between standing still.

By the way, I've developed a great technique for impressing potential new friends. You might want to try it. Here's what you do. Look them right in the eye, and make sure you have good eye contact. Then bounce straight up in the air. That's it! It's really simple, and always generates attention.

No comments: