In case you thought we were slacking (well we were a little), here's our homework for the next four weeks.
1) Work on faster sit. Get attention, say sit, reward only fastest ones. PLAY! Reward criteria must change. "Beat the dog" / PLAY! / Attenion / SIT
[Ahem....we Labs really enjoy being thumped on the side when we are good, in case you were wondering about that last part. I personally like being thumped with my tug toy, but that's my own little fetish.]
2) Attention with heeling. If Splashy is in correct position he should be able to catch the toy when drop from under arm. PLAY!
3) Mom must pick ONE AND ONLY ONE release word and practice using it.
4) Play "Ready Steady Go" when on stay, releasing to my wonderful awesome very cool tug toy. I just adore this game but Jewel says she does not get what go means.
5) Work on attenion when dog's name is said. Reward fast response only. This one is for Jewel too.