Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Teeter totter!

I'm a big dog now.

Last night at our agility lesson, mom took me on the teeter totter. I was not at all worried, because we have been working for about a year on boards. Some of the boards are solid, some wobble, and some REALLY wobble. So it was no big deal for me. But boy was mom happy. She pulled out the hot dogs for me.

She did say that we only had the teeter on "2". I think that means it was a little low. I hope it gets higher!

Also, I have to report that I am making progress on my weaves. Mom has the channel closed up halfway and I am discovering that I have to bounce back and forth a little, as in parts the channel is a little narrower than me. I'm BIG! So it's all good I guess.

No photos, we had to come in early tonight 'cause the government types are out doing aerial spraying to try to kill mosquitos. They are worried about West Nile virus. Mom says it's a lost cause. Why don't people just take Heartgard like I do?

2 comments:

WCTs said...

Dear Splash, sounds like you are having a very fun summer. Those government types are always up to something! I have not read your entire diary yet, but I would love to hear more about your favorite duck call CD. Please let me know why you like it? By the way we are 3 kitties in the toasty south and we have never met a dog, but we think you are cool...Jewel too! xxx ooo Blackie, Tanner and Miss Simba Kitties!

WCTs said...

Hi Splash, our Mom made us our own blog...please visit. We made a link on our site to your site...is that OK?
http://whippycurlytails.blogspot.com/
Bye Splash & Jewel!