Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Don't bug me when my show's on

This morning I was watching my favorite movie of all time, "Winged Migration". It's so amazing. I've seen it about 10 times. Mom bought me a copy on DVD. Here I am watching my show:

Watching "Winged Migration" and daydreaming of nice fat birds..... 

But mom suddenly gets this idea to go for a walk. I'm all for walks, but when the movie ends, okay? So I decided to go and hide for a minute, figuring she'd forget about me and I could watch my show in peace and quiet. What do you think of my hiding place?

She'll never see me here! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to watch birds too. I've never seen Winged Migration, but my humans saw it at the theater and gave it two paws up each (actually thumbs in their case)

Wow - you must really like it a lot to delay a walk! And on the hiding place - humans seem to have this extra sense that tells them where you are, what you've been eating in the kitchen, or if you've been on furniture that you're not suppose to get on.

Hey, there's a bird now - two birds, Finches I think, man are they fast . . .

Sam the black GSD said...

Wow, I like your outfit! I have a yellow raincoat and two sets of booties.

Sammy