Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Agility TUESDAYs

Woohoo, now we have agility on Tuesday also! We joined a newly formed beginning group class. Last night we just got to know each other a little and show our teacher what we can do obedience-wise.

There me of course, and an Aussie, a Bernese Mountain Dog named "Zipper" (she's cute!), a Border Terrier named "Chert", a Pembroke Corgie named "Bella" (Bella is a fluffy but we think that just makes her extra cute), and a little Sheltie who is a bit timid. She thought I was kinda big....I AM!

I am in a Rally trial on Saturday and Sunday so tonight we have to practice our moves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your trial! Give em your best shot Splash and let us know. I am living vicariously through you as far as agility is concerned. My humans are not going fast enough for me on this work stuff I love.

Cal

R. Keith said...

I bet your better at agility than that big old lumbering Bernese. Of course I'm jealous of the Berners because my mom gets all gooy and gushy whenever she sees one. HMMPFF!!!