Sunday, May 01, 2005

Visits

Yesterday we got up early (for a weekend) and we all got in the car. We ate first though. We drove a long way. When we got out, we were at a nice place with lots of dogs jumping and weaving and going through tunnels and over dog walks.

And guess what? My grandma was there! Boy was she glad to see me. I was very happy to see her, and I saw a bunch of other people I knew as well. I had a great time. I had to do a little attention work but I did not do very well because there was so many great things to look at.

I got measured by the AKC Rep (who know what THAT means, I don't). I'm 22 inches on the dot. That means I have to jump 20 inch jumps.

Jewel got to walk around a lot too. She met a cute 3 month old Vizla puppy dog. They got to play a little. She also met three 12 week old Rottweiler puppies, but they were kinda scary because there were so many of them. So Jewel didn't want to play with them. However, Jewel also was not afraid of the building, the teeter noises or all the barking dogs. Just the Rottie pack o' pups.

Mom says my Auntie is coming to visit soon. I listen to her talk on the phone sometimes, and sometimes we web-chat. I just snuffle into the phone and she understands. She's smart! She moved a long ways away, but I still remember her, she is one of my all-time favorite people.

No comments: