Monday, December 22, 2008

Mini-rant for a sunny afternoon

This is a guest post from my mom:

Positive training methods work.

Oh, you knew that already did you? Then why is it, every time I post a comment on your blog, you respond with a snippy comment of your own? Perhaps you do not actually understand P+ training. I recommend you go back and reread (or perhaps it is read for the first time?) "Don't Shoot the Dog" by Karen Pryor.

It works on people too.

Oh, and so sorry, but I've removed your mean-toned dog training blog from my reading list. I don't need that much R- in my life.

1 comment:

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce