Last Monday we had both agility and obedience. That was great. Afterwards, mom made me cookies.
Here's our list of stuff to practice:
(1) Heel in big circles with varying number of steps so I don't know when the click will be and so I have to work real hard
(2) Come in to front, but now I have to come closer and bumping mom is okay now but before it wasn't so I'm a little confused by that. I think mom is too.
(3) Stand up from a sit with mom at my side. That's dead simple.
(4) Stays for about 20-30 seconds with major distractions like when we are outside the Starbucks and everyone is noticing how handsome I am and they are right of course.
(5) Mom has to figure out what exactly she wants from me regarding the dumbbell. She says she has to think that one over so we are taking a break from that game, although that game is one of my favorites.
(1) Mom has to move the big heavy board to the back yard and set it on the PVC bump so I can work on 2O/2O some more because I seem to have forgotten where my back end is. I can start near the end of the board if mom says it is okay.
(2) We also have to set up the weave poles now that it is spring so I can go through those.
(3) Jewel has to start on the tunnel now that she knows all about the bobble board.